Thursday, September 1, 2016

A "Note" on the Old Chapters


Putting up my legacy here due to the Sims 2 site being down for good.

That being said, I have 30+ chapters and I do not wish to edit them all. And if I edit one, I have to edit them all. So, chapters will be posted as is, with only the glaring mistakes corrected. And for the earlier chapters (Generation A through middle of generation N), I no longer have original copies of the pictures, since the hard drive the legacy was originally on died. I do have ONE  neighborhood folder that I had from a back up so I haven't lost the legacy, but I lost a lot of the earlier pictures. I have to use the poor Exchange quality pictures. So the formatting does look off.

One chapter between Gen A and Gen M was lost due to corruption. As I do not have pictures for that time period anymore I will just make a mention of that chapter and the gist of what happened.

I also don't want to edit because I want to be able to look back and go: hey, look where I am compared to where I've started. If I edit it, I lose that ability.

Keep in mind that the first chapters were originally posted in the summer of 2006. Before I learned things like walls up, plumbobs up, turn quality as high as it will go, etc, etc. So please excuse the mistakes of a storytelling novice. I promise the formatting, the text, and the pictures WILL get better. So please give my legacy a chance. Even though I do take forever to get updates out, it was mostly due to my aging desktop and not me being bored with the legacy. I swear I will be finishing this legacy. Hopefully with my new desktop, I'll be able to play more and not get frustrated as quickly and run off to do other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment