Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Chapter 7.1 - A Thief is Crowned



Welcome back to another chapter of the Tortall Legacy.

"I bet you are wondering why I am vampire now when I wasn't the last time you saw me."

The readers are, not me.

"... Anyway, let me tell you how I ended up a vampire and a bit of my life after that before you go start with the legacy update."




Brokefang got his first kiss with Siga, a simself.



I moved them into the original legacy lot along with the generation G spares and the last generation E spare that isn't married off. That would be: Brokefang, Black god, Eleni, Gareth, Gerard, and Brooke.

All four generation B Sims ended up back in the original lot at some point in their life.



Black god got his first kiss with Izzy. Izzy is a vampire Simself.



They wasted no time getting engaged and then married.



They quickly had a child and she quickly aged to toddler. Her name is Helena. Her personality is: 10/7/9/10/1



Gareth, Gerard, and Brooke ventured home for a bit. So that the main family could benefit from the free money.

Brooke got her first kiss with a Sim I created for her named Ercole. He's face 2, nothing super interesting.



Emily is quickly moved in and married.



They wasted no time getting started on generation H.



Baby bump #1! Generation H is closer to being here!



Rosto, the dog, died. I missed it.



Emily soon gave birth to a baby boy named Halef.

Halef is named after the chieftain of the Bloody Hawk Tribe.



If Nolan wasn't already dead, I'd kill him. He keeps scaring my Sims!



Halef soon became a toddler. He's adorable! Halef's personality: 3/9/2/10/5.



Lycie taught Halef to walk, George taught him to talk.





Kayfer died. I didn't miss this death, thankfully.



Gydo aged to adult. She's pretty. And she quickly moved out.



Baby bump #1!



Emily potty trained Halef.



Halef aged up to child! He's adorable!



I missed the second baby bump, but Emily did give birth to another baby boy. His name is Hakuin.

Hakuin is named after the Horse of Shang.



George, with 14 days left in adulthood, became the youngest ever King of Thieves.

Frolic died.



Frolic Tortall: heir of gen 6

Namesake: one of many wolves in The Immortals Quartet

Aspiration: Popularity

LTW: 20 best friends (didn't meet, but platinum at death)

Wife: Lycie Tortall

Children: George, Gareth, Gydo, Brooke, Gerard

Grandchildren (while alive): Halef, Hakuin



George is stargazing



Hakuin getting out of his crib.

[Author's comment: Yea, I should have seen that this was likely a sign of impending doom. Infants can't do this. Only toddlers that had been taught to walk can...]



Hakuin is adorable!

Hakuin's personality: 2/8/2/7/7

Well, that's it for this chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment