Friday, September 2, 2016

Chapter 2.2 - Another Short College Chapter



Welcome back to another chapter of the Tortall Legacy. In the last chapter, Cloud and Chenaol both went off to college. And it appears while Cloud (on top) has some fashion sense, her sister Chenaol does not.




Also living with the two ladies, was Xavier Kavan. [For some reason my townie maker doesn't work in Uni or I could never figure it out, so this is how I got him to Uni on a computer whose Body Shop took 30 minutes to load.]



If left to their own devices this is what the Tortalls and Xavier do. Xavier naps on the couch. Cloud paints. Chenaol plays chess. Without fail.



Cloud is the heiress!

She got to have her first kiss with Xavier!



The next thing I know, Xavier pops the question!

In their undies, nonetheless.



I haven't forgotten Chenaol, don't worry. This is Payton Sims.



Chenaol wants to go to the plant of Pollination Technition #9, so that she can meet her other dad.



Cloud left to her own devices...

again.



Chenaol pops the question to Payton. Payton and Chenaol have 3 bolts of chemistry and well, even though their children might not be that gorgeous, who am I to question fate?



Random fight at the dorm between a random dormie and the cheerleader. They did this multiple times and neither won every fight.



And soon the three had graduated. All have 4.0's and two of them have questionable fashion choices.

And here is the end of this short college chapter.

-----------------------

Author's Notes:
I did some minor editing of this chapter to remove a few slides that I did not feel were necessary. I also did some editing, most of it when I used one caption for multiple pictures. But it was tough for me to not edit it more than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment