Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Chapter 7.3 - A Chief and Two Horses



Welcome back to another chapter of the Tortall Legacy.

Halef gets his first kiss from Meadow Thayer.




"Hoshi, please don't make enemies with everyone. I've gotten a call from your teacher saying you are picking fights."

"I'm going to the high school in a matter of weeks and won't see many of them ever again. It shouldn't really matter if I make enemies with the entire school at this point. Plus, you aren't my mother, so I don't have to do what you say."

Hoshi, she did adopt you at birth. So she is your step-mother. Therefore, you do have to listen to her.

"And you think I care?"

You should. Now catch the bus or your life will not be pleasant.

"You're not my mother either!"

Yea, but I do have control over you. I can make you do what you don't want to do. Now get on that bus!



"The kids at school are so stupid. I can't wait to go to high school. I bet the kids are so much smarter there and more mature."

You do realize that they will be off to high school, too, right?

"But they will mature over the summer."



Hoshi, you aren't a 10 point neat Sim, so why clean the tub?

"Because everyone else in the house is lazy and I don't trust the maid to clean it properly."



Hoshi aged to teenager. She's pretty! Her aspiration is Fortune. Her LTW is Criminal Mastermind. Very fitting...



George maximized his last skill! George is permaplat!



Over at the spare legacy lot, Helena ages to teenager and is quickly turned into a vampire before being sent off to college alongside the generation H legacy Sims. Her aspiration is popularity. Her LTW is to be a General



Halef is handsome! And the heir.



Sending a vampire to college wasn't my smartest idea.



It didn't take long for Hoshi's lack of nice points to get noticed.



Not long at all. Hoshi won.



Halef quickly met and wooed the intended spouse of the generation, Meghan. Thanks to another simself he did not fear engagement.



And they soon graduated. They all had 4.0's. Hakuin almost didn't get his. 5 hours until his final final exam and he was missing one logic point and 60% of his term paper!

And this is where the chapter ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment