Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Chapter 7.2 - The Dearly Departed



Welcome back to another chapter of the Tortall Legacy.

George got to teach Hakuin to talk.




Why if it isn't Baird.

"Why did you let George become King of Thieves?

That's what he wanted to do, Baird. Plus, he now wants to be mayor so I think being King of Thieves has become boring for him.

"Good, maybe he won't die after coming home from work."

Sorry, Baird. I wasn't very good at judging when Sims were going to die at the beginning of this. At least you weren't in your pajamas.

"True."



Found your ancestors didn't you, George?

"Smug aren't you. How would you like to be the one over here being abducted?"

I'm not the one who decided to stargaze at night knowing full well that I could be abducted.



"That had to hurt," Emily said.

"Of course it did, Emily. That's why it's so hilarious," Black God laughed.

"If I wasn't so old, Black God, I'd have to hurt you. Talking about my son like that," Lycie admonished.

"Grandmother, will Dad be alright?" Halef asked.

"Yes, now go grab a shower, you are starting to smell."



Hakuin is still adorable!



Baby bump #1!



Lycie passed away. My game glitched or spazzed or something and I missed Grim Reaper coming and going.

Lycie Tortall: spouse to gen F heiress

Aspiration: Family

LTW: Celebrate Golden Anniversary (met)

Wife: Frolic

Children: George, Gareth, Gydo, Brooke, Gerard

Grandchildren (while alive): Halef, Hakuin



Halef aged up to teenager later that night. He's a Romance Sim with the LTW to be a Professional Party Guest



I sent George down to eat. He's got like a sliver left on his hunger bar. There are ghosts roaming the place waiting for someone to get near them to spook them. And George decides to go into labor.



He gave birth to a baby girl named Hoshi. He survived the night and soon Hoshi was a toddler.

Hoshi is named after one of the horses that Keladry of Mindelan rides in the Protector of the Small Quartet

Hoshi's personality: 7/8/10/10/0



Emily taught Hoshi to walk.

Hakuin is unique looking. His aspiration is Popularity. His LTW is to be Mayor.



Hoshi also aged up to child. She's adorable. And does not look like the little devil that she is.

"That's all part of the plan."

What plan?

"Not saying."



Helena Tortall came home after school with Hoshi. She and Hoshi quickly become friends. For those who don't remember, Helena is Black God's kid.



Blueberry died.

"He wasn't a very bright cat."

Hoshi!

"What? I'm just telling the truth!"

Blueberry isn't completely dead yet, Hoshi.



You're planning something aren't you?

"You bet."

Care to let me in on it?

"Nope."



"Hahahahahaha!"

"Hoshi, stop pranking your siblings please."

"But it's fun, Dad!"

"Fun for you, sis. It isn't fun for those of us who get pranked."

"I don't care if you have fun or not!"



"Mr. Headmaster, you will let us into private school or else."

"Else what?"

"Like I would tell you!"



"Creator, I don't think this headmaster has every screw."

I agree, you'd have to be crazy to cheer for a bathroom.

"Yea, especially one that is as dirty as this one is."

They did succeed in getting into private school.



"Father, I understand that you just another ghost, but get out of the bathroom. I need to use the toilet."

"You know, Hoshi, you can say please and thank you."

"That's for nice Sims. I'm not a nice Sim. Now get out of the bathroom. Before I go on myself."

"We're going to have a nice chat about your attitude."

"No, you'll talk, I'll pretend to listen."

And that's where this chapter ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment